As the legend goes, the winter of 1977-78 was a particularly cold and snowy one…
Mother’s Day is just around the corner and it’s a perfect time for a gift with the upcoming boating season in mind. Whether the mom in your life enjoys cruising, sailing, or just relaxing dockside, we’ve curated a list of 14 Mother’s Day gifts she will love from the West Marine at Herrington Harbour North.
1. A versatile towel that can go from boat to pool to yoga
NOMADIX Towels are a top of the line boating towel designed to be versatile without sacrificing performance. Dubbed as The Only Towel You Need®, Nomadix towels are super absorbent, quick-drying, and made from post-consumer recycled materials.
2. A hat to provide plenty of cool shade on and offshore
West Marine has numerous hats to choose from that are perfect for lounging onboard or by the pool.
3. All day comfort shoes that won’t scuff up the deck
SPERRY Women’s 7 SEAS 3-Eye Boat Shoes are available in peach, navy, and light blue and feature non-marking rubber outsoles with Signature Sperry Razor-Cut Wave- Siping™ for ultimate wet/dry traction.
4. A place she can sit back and relax onboard
WEST MARINE Go-Anywhere Marine Beanbag Chair is weather-resistant, water-repellent, and made of the same material found in OEM marine seating.
5. The perfect day bag to keep her gear dry
SEA TO SUMMIT Dry Bags are waterproof, durable, and available in numerous colors and sizes.
6. A lightweight UPF 50 sun protection shirt for summer days on the water
Sun shirts are available in several fun colors and prints.
7. A sunglass strap to keep her frames safe while on the water
Sunglass straps are available in many different styles and fun colors.
8. A water resistant wash bag with external hanging loop to save space onboard
HELLY HANSEN Scout Wash Bag has a large main compartment with one internal mesh pocket.
9. Sailing gloves to provide superior grip and durability for active line handling
WEST MARINE Women’s Short Finger Sailing Gloves feature a reinforced AX Suede™ wraparound palm and abrasion-resistant thread providing superior grip and durability for active line handling.
10. Non-slip and protective aqua shoes that are quick drying
WEST MARINE Women’s Aqua Shoes are great for boating, kayaking, and stand-up paddle boarding.
11. A water bottle that can keep beverages ice cold up to 24 hours or hot drinks hot up to 12 hours
HYDRO FLASK Bottles are made with professional-grade stainless steel and a wider opening for faster fill at our water bottle filling stations.
12. A true sailing jacket that also looks great on land
HELLY HANSEN–Women’s Halifax Crew Midlayer Hooded Jacket features a waterproof/ breathable outer layer as well as Polartec® fleece lined hand warmer pockets and collar with a stow away hood.
13. A life jacket designed for comfort and safety
WEST MARINE Women’s Neo Deluxe Water Sports Life Jackets offer a custom-like fit with a shorter waist design for maximum comfort.
14. A cooler that will ensure food and drinks are kept refreshingly cold on all of your boating adventures
Yeti Soft-Sided Coolers feature high-density fabric that’s waterproof and resistant to mildew, punctures and UV rays.
Conveniently shop these items at Herrington Harbour North’s on-site West Marine.
West Marine at Herrington Harbour North is open Monday-Friday from 8 am – 7 pm, Saturday 8 am – 6 pm, and Sunday 9 am – 6 pm.