Herrington Harbour South welcomes all traveling boaters to cruise on in and spend a night, 2 nights or even a week at our marina resort on the Chesapeake Bay. Lounge by the Pool or on the Private Beach, take a tour on the Eco-Trail and round out your night with your family as you watch the sunset. Upon arrival, hail “Herrington Harbour South” and the Harbourmaster will assign your dockage. We monitor VHF 9 and 16.
- Olympic size Swimming Pool and Kiddie Pool
Note: must be 3 years old and potty trained to use the Olympic Size Pool. 4 passes are issued per boat; additional passes may be purchased at the Pool. (Memorial Day — Labor Day)
- Private beach, Gardens, Grills and Picnic Tables, Playground
- Kayaks and Paddleboards (complimentary)
- Cable TV
- Chesapeake Market & Deli
- Ketch 22 Restaurant and Deck Bar
- Complimentary Wireless Internet (onSpot wifi)
- Full service Fuel Dock with Pump-out Stations
- Fitness Center, Lighted Tennis Court, Basketball, Pickleball
- Restroom, shower and laundry facilities (coin operated)
- Friday, Saturday, Holidays
**LOA includes swim platform, dinghy davits, outboard motors, bow sprit & pulpit.
$6.00 per 30-amp service per night
$12.00 per 50-amp service per night
$5.00 for one night
$2.50 for each additional night
Herrington on the Bay
Catering • Banquets • Picnics • Special Events
As a visiting boater, we offer a host of options to you. Our specialties include picnics, cocktail and hors d’oeuvres receptions, dinner parties, luncheons, crab and lobster feasts, all customized to meet your tastes and needs.
Our friendly and professional staff will serve you on one of our waterfront lawns, or in one of our private, Harbour-front banquet rooms.