It’s important to periodically check on your boat on land, but it becomes increasingly important…
Mother’s Day is just around the corner and it’s a perfect time for a gift with the upcoming boating season in mind. Whether the mom in your life enjoys cruising, sailing, or just relaxing dockside, we’ve curated a list of 15 Mother’s Day gifts she will love from the West Marine at Herrington Harbour North.
1. A seafaring cup for her favorite boating beverage
YETI 10 oz. Rambler® Mug features top-to-bottom insulation to keep her coffee hot from the first pour to the last sip.
2. A nautical shirt for boating days
Quick-drying fabric makes this nautical themed shirt the perfect choice to wear on boating days.
3. All day comfort shoes that won’t scuff up the deck
SPERRY Women’s Crest Vibe Sneakers are available in oat and gray and feature non-marking rubber outsoles.
4. A place she can sit back and relax onboard
WEST MARINE Go-Anywhere Marine Beanbag Chair is weather-resistant, water-repellent, and made of the same material found in OEM marine seating.
5. A hat to provide plenty of cool shade on and offshore
West Marine has numerous hats to choose from that are perfect for lounging onboard or by the pool.
6. The perfect day bag to keep her gear dry
SEA TO SUMMIT Dry Bags are waterproof, durable, and available in numerous colors and sizes.
7. A picnic set designed to fit neatly in a custom backpack that’s perfect for our outdoor movie nights
WEST MARINE–4-Piece Ultra Light Picnic Chair and Table Set has a backpack that holds the two chairs and table, but you can also divide and conquer transportation: each furniture item has an individual carry/storage bag. The backpack is also designed to carry ice, beverages, and food.
8. A dress designed specifically for boaters with UPF 50 sun protection and Omni-Freeze™ technology to actually keep her cooler
COLUMBIA Women’s PFG Freezer™ III Dress is available in several fun, colorful prints.
9. A sunglass strap to keep her frames safe while on the water
Sunglass straps are available in many different styles and fun colors.
10. A lightweight sun shirt for summer days on the water
PELAGIC Women’s Solar Tech Sun Shirt is available in white, aqua, pink, and seafoam.
11. A water resistant wash bag with external hanging loop to save space onboard
HELLY HANSEN Scout Wash Bag has a large main compartment with one internal mesh pocket.
12. Sailing gloves to provide superior grip and durability for active line handling
WEST MARINE Women’s Short Finger Sailing Gloves feature a reinforced AX Suede™ wraparound palm and abrasion-resistant thread providing superior grip and durability for active line handling.
13. Non-slip and protective aqua shoes that are quick drying
WEST MARINE Women’s Aqua Shoes are great for boating, kayaking, and stand-up paddle boarding.
14. A water bottle that can keep beverages ice cold up to 24 hours or hot drinks hot up to 12 hours
HYDRO FLASK Water Bottles are made with professional-grade stainless steel and a wider opening for faster fill at our water bottle filling stations.
15. A cooler that will ensure food and drinks are kept refreshingly cold on all of your boating adventures
Yeti Soft-Sided Coolers feature high-density fabric that’s waterproof and resistant to mildew, punctures and UV rays.
Conveniently shop these items at Herrington Harbour North’s on-site West Marine.
West Marine at Herrington Harbour North is open Monday-Friday from 8 am – 7 pm, Saturday 8 am – 6 pm, and Sunday 9 am – 6 pm.